- How was the exam developed?
- How is the exam performance evaluated?
- How is a passing score determined?
Experience and Training
- Do I have to provide two separate logs?
- How should I fill out the case log to make sure that I have listed 200 vein treatment cases and 100 Ultrasound diagnostic experiences?
- Can I list a right leg case and a left leg case on different lines?
- My log tends to have only one or two procedure categories, not all of them. Is this okay?
- I have an RVT certification. Do I need to list any diagnostic ultrasounds?
- Will ultrasound cases need pictures?
- If a patient has a diagnostic ultrasound prior (several days, weeks, etc.) to their procedure, should the diagnostic and procedure be listed on separate lines?
- What is the procedure category code for a diagnostic ultrasound?
- I have taught several hours of CME qualified sessions. Can I use that?
- When I submit my CMEs earned, may I use credits from outside AVLS? If so, how may I submit that?
- Can RVT and/or Ultrasound CMEs count toward the 45 CME credit hour requirement? Or do they have to be specifically Phlebology CMEs?
- I have had a disciplinary suspension that was resolved in 2 weeks. Are there circumstances that will prevent me from qualifying?
- How may I find a test center for the ABVLM exam?
- Is an online application currently available?
- Where is the reference form?
- May international physicians take the Certification exam?
- What is an allopathic/osteopathic degree?
- I am an existing ABVLM Diplomate. Are there specific instructions on how I can log into the Diplomate Only area and review/update my demographic or MOC information?